When mold is visible, there is no doubt that it’s time to remove it quickly. However, mold growth isn’t always obvious. It can grow in hard to see and hard to reach places. You may not even notice it until you get a musty smell or take on a renovation project that uncovers a mold problem. The important thing to note, is that whether it’s visible or not, mold removal can pose a potential health risk if it’s handled improperly and may even spread the infestation if you’re not careful. That’s why it’s important to work with a professional who is highly trained, experienced and knowledgeable in mold removal.
Why it’s Time to Call in the Pros for Mold Removal
We are commonly exposed to mold spores, both indoors and outdoors. So, you may be wondering – why do I need a professional to remove mold? Help from the professionals is strongly recommended in any instance of finding mold within your premises. Call Go Pro Restoration Inc. when:
- You can smell mold but cannot locate the source of the mold or moisture issue.
- You are dealing with a affected area in the home or workplace. Whether the area is small or large, it is important to call a professional who will ensure that the mold spores do not spread to other areas within the structure. In many cases, mold may be visible only on an exterior surface like a wall, but it is very likely that the cavity behind the wall is also infested.
- As a homeowner or building owner, you don’t have the required tools and equipment, or the knowledge to remove the mold on your own. Over-the-counter products are insufficient and will not resolve the problem. Professionals use HEPA vacuums and HEPA scrubbers in addition to other specific tools and have training that enables them to safely eliminate mold and prevent it from coming back.
- You are experiencing mold exposure symptoms.
- You do not have the required training and skills required to remove the mold – a job that requires to be performed properly by trained and experienced professionals.
- You suspect or have been made aware that there are another hazardous materials present, such as asbestos. You need to call in professionals trained in mold remediation and asbestos removal.
- You have discovered a water leak or moisture issue that appears to be long-term.
Contact Go Pro Restoration for Professional Mold Remediation Services
If your home or building is contaminated by mold, call the professional mold removal specialists at Go Pro Restoration Inc. Our team is equipped to handle all types of mold damage in both residential and commercial settings in Ottawa and the surrounding areas. We can provide you with a comprehensive customized plan to quickly and effectively solve your mold problem. In addition to safely removing mold, we do so in a way that prevents reoccurrence. By getting to the root of the problem, we not only repair the current damage but also prevent future damage. Your safety, health and peace of mind are important to us.
For more information about our mold remediation services, please call 613-221-9900 or fill out our online form to request a free estimate.