WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES OTTAWA & SURROUNDING AREA
Go Pro Restoration Inc. your choice for water damage restoration in Ottawa, is ready to help you or your business get back on track after any water damage strikes. In order to prevent further damage to your property or belongings or even worse, electrical shock to yourself, calling a certified water restoration company is essential. If the damage is not dealt with ASAP; risk of toxic mold growth can occur.
With over 30 years of experience in the water and flood damage restoration industry, we have helped hundreds of families and businesses and handled everything from flooded basements, foundation leaks, sewer backups, burst pipes, water leaks and many other water related disasters.
COMPREHENSIVE WATER & FLOOD DAMAGE RESTORATION IN OTTAWA
After calling Go Pro Restoration Inc., we arrive at your home within an hour to assess the source of water intrusion and the overall extent of damage through moisture meters and thermal imaging. We start the water extraction and drying process using our state-of-the-art equipment. We then apply environmentally friendly cleaning solutions which are safe for you and your pets. Our certified water & flood restoration technicians will visit each day to monitor the drying process and ensure that your property is perfectly restored.
We work with the homeowner and insurance company and provide all supporting documentation under the claim to your insurance company.
WE’RE AVAILABLE FOR EMERGENCIES 24/7 AND RESPOND WITHIN 1 HOUR.
Water and Flood Damage services offered by Go Pro Restoration Inc.
- Water extraction
- Structural drying
- Drying equipment installation and monitoring
- Removal of damaged building materials (drywall, flooring, insulation, etc.)
- Sewer back-up and odour treatment
- Injecti-dry system (for damaged hard wood flooring)
- Anti-microbial agent application
- Anti-microbial agent application
- Thermal imaging
- Moisture readings, control, and charts
- Content inventory, cleaning, and packing
- Disposal of non-salvageable items
- Temporary power
- Complete reconstruction/renovation
Types of Properties dried by Go Pro Restoration Inc.
- Crawl spaces
- Government buildings
- Wedding venues
- Night clubs
- Lift/ Elevator Shaft
What to do when unexpected happens:
- Act quickly – waiting will escalate the damage
- Call a certified water & flood restoration company in Ottawa A.S.A.P. to put your house in a safe condition
- Pack and document remaining possessions or reset them depending on the size of the water damage
- Let Go Pro Restoration Inc. take care of the rest (extract the standing water, remove wet materials, apply anti-microbial, install drying equipment, confirm drying before reconstruction)
- Be safe and sound in your home
This is water from a clean and sanitary source, like faucets, toilet tanks, drinking fountains, hot water tank, burst pipe, etc. Category one can rapidly degrade into category two (Not so clean) when it passes through certain building materials.
This category of liquid used to be called grey water and is described as having a level of contaminates that could cause disease or discomfort if ingested. Sources include dishwasher or washing machine overflows, flush from sink drains, and toilet overflow with some urine, but not feces.
This is the worst classification and is grossly unsanitary. It could cause severe illness or death if ingested. It used to be called black water, and sources include sewer backup, flooding from rivers or streams, toilet overflow with feces, and stagnant liquid that has begun to support bacterial growth.
The lowest and easiest to deal with, this has a slow evaporation rate. Only part of a room or area was affected, there is little or no wet carpet, and the moisture has only affected materials with a low permeance rate, such as plywood or concrete.
With a fast evaporation rate, this level affects an entire room, carpeting, or cushioning, the wetness has wicked up the walls at least 12”, and there is moisture remaining in structural materials.
This class has the fastest evaporation rate, and ceilings, walls, insulation, carpet and sub-floors are all saturated. The liquid may have come from overhead.
This class is labeled as specialty drying situations, which means there has been enough liquid and time to saturate materials with very low permeance, such as hardwood, brick, or stone.